Terms and conditions of use
1. Each transaction is considered as binding. By placing an order, the customer confirms that he/she agrees to the rules of trade, payment options, delivery terms, complaints procedure and conditions, and is familiar with the personal data protection regulations.
2. We kindly ask you to provide accurate and truthful information in the order form. This is to ensure that the order will reach you. After placing your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. This is your last chance to check the accuracy of the data entered. Please contact us immediately if you notice any error in the placed order.
3. In case a difference in price occurs between the one visible on the website and the one in the placed order, you should always take into consideration the one that is listed in the already placed order.
4. We reserve the right to contact the customer by telephone to verify the order with regards to the terms of higher order value, missing or inaccurate data etc.
Placing orders and delivery of products
1. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old The buyer orders products from JIUBEI by using the shopping cart in the e-shop.
2. Each order must include the following details:
Full name, telephone number, selected product, number of products, method of payment, method of delivery.
Register with us and make the ordering process easier for yourself. Filling out forms will only take you couple of minutes. Registration will make ordering more simple, filling out forms will take minimum amount of time. JIUBEI processes orders on a first come, first serve basis.
3. JIUBEI will send your order confirmation via e-mail together with an estimate of your product delivery.
4. JIUBEI provides delivery via shipping service that includes full value insurance on goods.
5. JIUBEI not provides a cash on delivery option for sending goods. We only accept secured credit / debit cards
6. JIUBEI is responsible for goods until the receipt of goods by buyer. Goods and services have been receipted by buyer or his representative or carrier (which is his representative no matter who pays the shipping costs and insurance in time of delivery), when he could dispose with goods and services in JIUBEI or in other place of delivery, which JIUBEI has confirmed.
JIUBEI is responsible for goods until their delivery to the buyer has been confirmed via the delivery note.
Returns and Refund policy
We accept returns of stock items notified to us within 7 working days of receipt of goods but not beyond.
Please ensure all items are returned to us unused and in their original condition and packaging - failure to do so may result in our being unable to accept a return.
To exercise your Rights Fill out our contact form CLICK HERE and select subject : RETURNS & REFUNDS, and give details of your original order and the item you wish to return. We will reply with the nearest location to return your goods.
• Returned items must reach us within 14 days of receipt of the item.
• Send the item(s) back to the address provided in our email, preferably in the original packaging or a suitable replacement. Your consignment is your responsibility until it reaches us, so we recommend using a registered delivery service.
• Please note that returning items will be at your expense.
• Items must be returned to us in their original condition.
• All refunds will be credited to your Debit/Credit card within 30 working days of our receiving the item.
• Credit will be for the purchase price, excluding delivery and return costs.
Each product comes with 12 Months manufacturer warranty against mechanical defects (limitations and terms below). Warranty does not cover water damage.
JIUBEI will either repair or replace the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts are our discretion. Replacements may be different but functionally equivalent models. This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
• This Limited Warranty covers the original purchaser from any defects in material or workmanship under normal use
• This warranty is only offered to the original purchaser of the product, and is not transferable to a subsequent purchaser
• We cover any manufacture faults in the first 6 months of purchase
• We do not cover any misuse or crashed product
• We do not cover if the product has been dropped
All returns shipping must be prepaid and insured. Any shipping charges incurred when returning product to JIUBEI are the responsibility of the customer. Only products with defects in material or workmanship under normal use will apply for a shipping costs refund.
To exercise your rights Fill out our contact form CLICK HERE and select subject : WARRANTY, and give details of your original order and problems. In case of problems easy to solve as reset, callibrations,... we will provide info to repair yourself, if not possible, We will reply with the nearest location to return your goods.
1. The products’ list and the selling prices can be found in the catalogue. Seller has the right to update the price list according to the changes in the production programme of each producer.
2. Prices visible on the website include VAT according to the tax rate.
3. JIUBEI reserves the right to amend prices with respect to significant adjustments of suppliers (significant adjustment means an increase in supplier’s prices by at least 2%), in case of change in exchange.
Methods of payment
JIUBEI accepts one of the following payment methods:
- by CreditCard/DebitCard: Buyer makes an online payment for ordered goods